A variety of frame styles with white, black or non mat. Adding a mat to a framed print increases the width and height by 4”. We also offer the choice of regular glass or non-glare glass.
Dyes are infused directly into especially coated aluminum sheets. Metal Prints are available in 3 different surfaces:
* High Gloss: Brilliant high gloss surface that shows every detail. Excellent for any subject matter especially for landscapes, nature, water, and so on. Maximum wow factor.
* White Satin: Smooth, very even and soft appearance. It is a compromise between gloss and matte finish. Great option for black and white images and if surface reflection is a concern.
* Sheer: Allows the surface of the metal to show through giving the image a translucent luminescence. This unique material works well with high key images and images with subtle color transitions. Available with a Glossy or Matte Finish.
1. Single Metal Prints: attached to the wall with a float mount block.
2. Framed Metal Prints: Float Framed for added depth. Mounted with a 1/2" space between the frame and metal print, so that the print appears to be floating within the frame.
Frame Moulding Sample Sets
3. Framed Metal Prints: a) Flush Mount (black, silver, copper, light pewter, dark pewter) or b) Inset Metal (black or silver).
Canvas Gallery Wraps:
Printed on canvas. Wrapped around 1.5” width wooden stretcher frame. Ready to hang.