PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS - BEGINNER to INTERMEDIATE- Digital in San Francisco Bay Area
In my beginners to intermediate photography class, you will learn different photography techniques to capture the images that you want using your digital camera. In addition, you will learn more about your equipment and its capabilities. Whatever your goals are in photography, I will help you to achieve them.
My lessons are personalized to each individual depending upon their interests and level of knowledge. I prefer to work with individuals on a 1-1 basis to ensure my undivided attention. If you prefer a group class (2 or more), we can work out a group plan. Since the best way to learn photography is by taking photos, we will spend time out in the field shooting photos and applying the different techniques learned during our time together.
Possible topics we may cover - depending upon your interest(s)
- About your equipment and basics about your camera settings
- Understanding Exposure
- Relationship among aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Different modes: Manual Mode, Aperture priority, Speed priority.
- Basics about flash
- Extra tools: Filters, reflectors, etc
- Motion photography
- Ideas about composition for landscapes, animals and people.
- Any other topic of your interest.
- Basic processing with Adobe Lightroom: I am happy to help you with Adobe Lightroom as a separate and subsequent class at a per hr rate.
Packages and rates:
Notes: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Photography classes in San Francisco, Photography lessons in San Francisco, Classes for Digital SLR, Lessons for Digital SLR.